We are always looking for the right people to join our team. APPLY TODAY!
SQL Database Developer
- Close Date
- Auburn, CA
SQL Database Developer
TCS Healthcare Technologies is currently accepting applications for the position of SQL Database Developer. This position will be responsible for designing the conceptual, logical and physical data models necessary to support our OLTP. This person will work closely with our analysts and software engineers to deliver TCS Healthcare applications. The responsibilities of this position include:
- Design, develop, test, tune, and implement database objects and any supporting T-SQLscripts using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Design databases and queries to optimize performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and upgrade databases, ETLs, schemas, naming conventions, optimized queries and indexing.
- Monitor database system details within the database, including transformation jobs, stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Maintain technical documentation as system modifications are made.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Develop and deploy build automation routines using SSIS and Redgate.
- Work with Tech Support to resolve Tier 3 database issues.
- Interact regularly with managers, client services team, and clients to field queries and questions.
Travel: Up to 5% of travel may be required to collaborate directly with TCS clients.
Education, Training and Experience:
- BA/BS required, with 5+ years of experience in a similar position preferred.
- 7+ years of experience with SQL Server database development experience (SQL Server 2005 – 2016).
- Knowledge of relational database, operational data store design that leads to support business applications. Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views, functions, index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
- 5+ years working with SSIS.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrate a positive attitude, able to work effectively
as part of a project team and foster team collaboration.
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal.
- Good decision-making skills and initiative in solving problems.
We believe that all employees are important to our success.
TCS offers generous benefits to all Full-Time employees, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Vacation and Sick Days
Since 1983, TCS Healthcare Technologies is a leading provider of software and clinical solutions that support and improve population health management for health plans and third-party administrators. TCS's team of US-based clinicians and developers are recognized for their best-in-class managed care expertise and customer support throughout the industry. To learn more visit our website here: http://tcshealthcare.com/
TCS is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. We hope you will find your future with us and encourage you to apply today.
*Duties reflected in this job description are not all-inclusive and TCS reserves the right to add, alter, or delete duties with or without notice.
APPLICANTS: Please note this is an on-site position only.
PLEASE: No direct calls from applicants or recruiters.